Brian S. Jacobsen
At Aiken & Jacobsen, we are personal injury attorneys concentrating on serious personal injury claims throughout northern California. We have a history of successful representation of plaintiffs in a wide variety of cases, including: vehicle accidents, wrongful death, construction accidents, dangerous property conditions, defective products, unsafe products and machinery, chemical exposure, dog bites, explosions and fires.
Based in Sacramento, we provide comprehensive legal representation to injured clients throughout northern California, including the San Joaquin Valley and the bay area of San Francisco, and from Lake Tahoe to Fresno and the northern California border.
Our attorneys are experienced and trusted advisors. We can help you find the support you need when you suffer a loss. Our commitment to excellence and our dedication to the best interests of our clients are unequaled.
Areas of Practice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Toxic Torts
- Wrongful Death -- Plaintiff
- California, 1990
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1990
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 1990
- Honors: Traynor Honor Society
- Honors: With Distinction
- University of California, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. - 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Sacramento Consumer Attorneys, Member