- Motor vehicle accident that occurred in the San Joaquin Valley. The accident occurred when a big rig truck collided with the spouse of our client, killing him immediately. He was the sole wage earner and was self-employed. Recovery approx. $4 million.
- Car accident involving an entire family that occurred in Woodland, CA. The accident involved a big rig driver who failed to pay attention to cars in front of him causing a chain reaction and killing an entire family. Recovery approx. $4 million.
- Car accident on Highway 49 near Auburn. Other driver failed to pay attention to their surroundings and caused the destruction of property and serious injury. Approx recovery $400,000.
- Car accident involving a major company in California that occurred on Highway 5 near the Sacramento Airport. The accident caused serious injuries to a couple that required extensive medical treatment. Recovery approx. $2 million.
- Motorcycle accident involving a single rider who was hit from behind at high speed. The accident occurred on a major Sacramento street. Recovery approx. $2 million.
- Car accident where there was a disputed red light green light situation. Matter was arbitrated and the other party was found to be responsible. Approx. recovery $250,000.
- A man was severely injured in a work site accident in a disputed liability case. There was some wage loss and extensive future medical care. This case was tried in federal court to an award of approx. $1 million.
- A woman injured her foot in a local establishment in Elk Grove. The injury became very serious and after several arbitrations we were able to resolve the matter for over $600,000.